Apply now to our tender invitation to pilot UK Cultural Exchange Programme
We are pleased to announce that we are now open for applications to design and deliver a pilot UK Cultural Exchange Programme on behalf of Foundation for Future London, funded by our Westfield East Bank Creative Futures Fund.
The UK Cultural Exchange Programme pilot aims to connect young people, arts, cultural and innovation organisations and communities of East Bank and East London and two other places in the UK, with the aim of creating a new dialogue for learning, training and employment.
The pilot is inspired and responds to the UK Levelling Up agenda, making the case that East London is also in need of continued boosting in terms of job opportunities, skills development and infrastructure investment. The programme will promote mutual respect and understanding for other cities and community’s cultures, history, political backdrop and knowledge.
We are looking for inclusive innovative and creative proposals that will create a learning programme that focuses on education, training and employment in the following subjects:
- Theatre and Production
- Culture and History
Applications will be accepted from organisations, freelancers, consultants and/or consortiums who can demonstrate the below attributes, however we would encourage applications from local East London suppliers specifically based in Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets or Waltham Forest:
- Experience / knowledge of working with charity/ third sector
- Experience / knowledge of designing and managing a similar style project
- Experience / knowledge of delivering training / skills / employment lead projects
- Experience / knowledge of working with local and / or UK-wide cultural orgnisasitons / areas
- Potential experience of equity partnership building
- Demonstrate knowledge of East London with particular focus on the boroughs of Newham, Waltham Forest, Tower Hamlets and Hackney
- Knowledge or experience working with creative, cultural, educational and innovation sectors
- Evidence of experienced team members with experience within the above sectors
- Commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Commitment to environment, social and governance
- Ability to work within timelines set
Applicants will lead on the co-design, implementation, and management, including collateral and communication support for a four to six-month pilot UK Cultural Exchange Programme. The tender contract will be for 12 months to factor in design and implementation.
Tender opens: Monday 4 July 2022
Tender close date: Monday 22 Aug 2022
Tender assessment: w/c 5 Sept 2022
Tender awarded: End of Sept 2022
Expected commencement of contract: October 2022
For more information on the brief and how to apply, see our tender invite page.
Download our full tender specification